Thursday 17 December, 2009

Starting a new sort of business

As everybody know about the software companies, we are working with them and we are paid salaries. But the scenario is like they think we are working under them. And that makes us very vexed if we are under some pressure from work and affecting our personal life. I was experiencing this since the past three months. I was able to cope up with work and due to which my personal life was about to go out of control.

So to deviate myself from all the hurdles and achieve something big (just a dream) I have started taking steps to establish a business where we put our skills to develop a culture which is not like a corporate. I have started a website http://www.verticalinfoedge.com/ with the help of my friends and the circle I have. I got some projects pipe lined and am yet to get start.

Am actually feeling better after deviating myself to the other things. After the big start, I am doing great in my personal life too. So, guys whenever you feel your life is looking something different, do something different in life, may be it succeeds, who knows??? But am sure you will get some peace outta it.

No comments:

Post a Comment